A downloadable game for Windows
Barren is a 3rd person exploration game built around the mechanic that the player is able to change between three different states: body, mind and soul. These states have different properties that coalesce into an intricate movement system. Explore a vast sandbox, and conquer the challenges therein. Recover cryptic clues left for you and unveil the truth behind this barren land.
We recommend playing with a controller (Dualsense/Dualshock is not supported).
Disclaimer: the game features frequent bloom effects, if you are photosensitive be cautious.
- João Silva
- Rafael Vaz
- Francisco Sousa
- Nuno Ramos
- Ana Rocha
It would be a great help if you could answer this survey:
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Dev Log - Week 11Jun 04, 2021
- Dev Log - Week 10May 28, 2021
- Dev Log - Week 9May 21, 2021
- Dev log - week 8May 14, 2021
- Dev log - week 7May 07, 2021
- Dev log - week 6May 01, 2021
- Dev log - Week 5Apr 23, 2021
- Dev log - Week 4Apr 16, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.